Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Flip the Bird to the "R"
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 5:30 PM - Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 7:00 PM (PDT)
Are you ready to kick the recession in the tush by playing a bigger game?
Join me 5 Tuesdays in September and October from 5:30PM-7:00PM PT from the comfort of your own phone as I share the mental and behavioral strategies I've used to land 6-figure clients, book interviews with national media, sign 2 publishing contracts in 2 years and clear fear from my career (and life!) for good.
Whether you are looking for your next j-o-b, to launch a new business or social enterprise or simply want to get off the hamster wheel and harness more marrow out of life, I'd love to rock'n'roll with you in my new coaching group.
Each week you will receive:
- Action-oriented SUCCESSwork to guide our time together
- Live telephone coaching to catalyze you into taking agressive and achievable action toward your goals
- Support and accountability from likeminded people who are ready to develop careers and companies that are successful, sustainable and full of soul
All sessions will be recorded so that you can refer back to them and in case you have to miss a week.
Here's a tiny taste of our journey together:
September 13—If you Think It, It Just Might Happen: Take a Permanent Recess from a Recession Mindset
- Recession schmession: Learn the top ways we homo sapiens get in our way of success and get out of YOUR way...once and for all.
- Shift ANY obstacle into an opportunity through a sinfully simple formula.
- Explore what the Law of Attraction IS and ISN'T and how to leverage it for peak performance in your life and work.
September 20—Build Your Bridge to Somewhere: It's All in the Vision Baby
- Define EXACTLY what success looks, smells, sounds, tastes and feels like to you. Work backwards from the final destination to your current location to design your journey.
- Identify and align your values, strengths and enthusiasms to play your biggest game.
- Discover your WOW factor and how to use it to make beaucoup bucks and beaucoup impact.
September 27—Championship Players Play on Championship Teams
- Develop a 30-second opening to walk into ANY room and speak with confidence, clarity and elicit the commitment you seek.
- Learn the exact people you need on your "team" and your secret ingredient for getting them to help you (and heads up, it's not what you think).
- Demystify the informational interview process and learn how to use them to get face time with the people you want to meet.
No Call on October 4
October 11—Get Out There and Get Your Guru On
- Discover how to make $2500 in 1-day by making the world a better place.
- Learn the simple strategies for getting bigwig companies, clients and media to find YOU.
- Become irresistably attractive by sharing the "treasure" within your "trash".
October 18—If Only I Knew _____, Then I Could Bust Bigger Moves
- In our final week together, come with any questions, concerns or in-progress musings for a full hour-and-half of "Ask the Coach".
About Alexia (The Short Story)
Since winning the Miss Junior America competition at 19, I've been helping people step into their power by getting clear on who they were put ont this equal parts wonderful and wonky earth to be and partnering with them to turn their possibility into reality. My peeps make money AND positive impact. They work smart and play hard. I've had the privilege of getting my gab on with CNN, NBC, the CW, CBS MoneyWatch, ABCNews.com and with groups ranging from the NYC Department of Education and National Association of REALTORS® to the Step Up Women's Network and the StartingBloc Institute for Social Innovation. I am the author of Awaken Your CAREERpreneur: A Holistic Road Map to Climb from Your Calling to Your Career (Joshua Tree, 2010) and my second book tentatively titled 90 Days, 90 Ways: Onboard Young Professionals into the 21st Century Workplace will be published by ASTD Press in Spring 2012. Although I embrace my author, speaker, coach and trainer hats, I'm most in the zone when I'm helping people shift their personal and professional obstacles into opportunities to learn, grow and evolve. You can dig in deeper into my story at www.AlexiaVernon.com.
Here's What Some People with Fancy Names Have to Say
“There are few examples of Millennial
superstars who are setting the bar for America’s next generation of leaders.
Alexia is one such person.”
Alexandra Levit | Bestselling Business and Workplace Author, Speaker, and Consultant
"Alexia Vernon is a career coach who knows you don't just need skills to get one more job, but you need skills to develop leadership skills for a sustainable career."
Penelope trunk | Serial Entrepeneur, Bestselling Author and Founder of Brazen Careerist
“Alexia is a powerful example to the next generation of leaders.”
Gabrielle Bernstein | Bestselling Author of Spirit Junkie and Add More ~Ing to Your Life
Here's What My Clients Have Generously Gushed
“Alexia has an incredible talent for helping others close the gap between where they are and where they wish to be. We worked closely together at the launch of my 5-week class for women jobseekers, from conception to implementation. She helped me get out of my own way and focus on my gifts and strengths, while showing up to each new situation with courage and determination. Alexia’s coaching tools provide an invaluable platform from which to build a successful career or thriving business. I’m so glad I met her when I did!"
Suzanne Grossman | Career Coach and Educator
"Alexia's inspirational coaching evokes the coach in all of us. She encourages clients to self-reflect and evaluate, while shedding light on innovative professional tools and approaches. Her sessions are truly a collaborative effort, and I guarantee you'll walk away feeling inspired to look, think, and grow outside of the box!"
Kristen Carter | Writer and Creative Consultant, JazziDreamer Entertainment
Los Angeles, CA
"Alexia challenges me to live in a new way; she encourages me to voice my desires and frustrations and then reminds me to stick to the pursuit of what I say I want. Whether behavioral changes, quality of life modifications or career goals are the focus of our sessions, I always feel I am being challenged to reach my potential. I am starting to realize the difference between success and a bumpy road can be as simple as a shift in my attitude."
Alexa Thorson | Fitness and Dance Instructor
You SHOULDN'T Flip the Bird to the "R" If:
- You LOVE playing the blame game. You believe your mother, father, significant other, boss, the recession, bed bugs, the guy who just cut you off... are responsible for you not capitalizing on your full potential. (Successful participants understand that they are creators of their own life experience.)
- You are a self-improvement whore. You spend lots of time and energy "doing" learning without actually applying what you are discovering to produce results. (As they say in AA, it works if you work it. You have to put in some elbow grease to see transformation.)
- You are unwilling or unable to push through fear and uncomfortability to try new ways of thinking, feeling and behaving.(You don't have to have made fear your bedfellow...yet; you just have to be wiling to!)
- You want someone to give you "the answers." As a coach, my gift and responsiblity is helping you awaken to the insight that lies within YOU. (While I'll answer ANY question and always share my viewpoint, I'm going to be pushing you to find your own "aha".)
Still not sure if the program is a fit? If you attend EACH week's session in its entirety, complete all of your weekly SUCCESSwork and feel like I haven't rocked your world, I will gladly refund 100% of your money.
Now, let's get to who SHOULD sign-up.
REGISTER NOW if you have decided once and for all:
To choose faith over fear.
To manifest more success, social impact and life satisfaction.
To shift from a life that has been good to living one that is friggin awesome!
After registering above, be on the lookout for an email confirmation. And get a move on. Once seats are gone. They're gone. Just before Labor Day weekend, keep your eyes peeled for some pre-launch goodies. At this time you will also receive via email your coaching call-in number and call access code.
And one more itsy bitsy teensy weensy yummy thing to know.
For showing up each week to all of our phone sessions and giving your 100% to your SUCCESSwork, as a graduation gift you will receive a $399 gift from me!
See YOU, my friend, in Flip the Bird to the "R"!
Can't wait until September to chat? Let's connect on:
Step Into Your Moxie is my platform for empowering people to develop heart-centered, high-impact communication skills. Moxie Saturdays are designed for Las Vegas leaders, creatives, and visionaries who want to have fun, diffuse nervousness, and develop effective communication strategies to bring into their companies and community associations.
Learn more about me at http://www.AlexiaVernon.com.